Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Excuses, Excuses...

I haven't posted in over a month. I didn't mean for it to happen, but here we are. My Husband got laid off so he's been home since Christmas eve. That's part of it. He's vaguely aware that I write here, but I don't want him to read it, which becomes an issue.

Anyway, while I've not been writing anything, I've been doing things that I may write about in the near future:

1. Reading things that are not necessarily Harry Potter, which I'll probably review

2. comitting to paint some new large scale panels for my cousin's wedding.

3. comitting to make 3 sets of bridesmaids jewellery for same cousin's wedding.

4. Decided the time is frankly overdue for me to get back in shape.

Anyway, since my Husband and Baby B are both asleep right now, I'll try to pull an entry out of my ass post-haste!

No comments:

Post a Comment